Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Ms. Bea's been Baking!



It's a long weekend here in Canada and we're enjoying the break!  I spent most of the weekend trying my hand at making clothing to fit Pullip dolls as well as finishing up a new Anime bunny.  The bunny and bear above -  Narley and Teey were completed last week.  My mom has been sewing up a storm and soon we'll be ready to open our new Etsy store catering to Pullip lovers!

My sweetie has offered to take me to my favourite nursery today to pick up some flowers for the courtyard as well as for our balcony.  The weather here has been so lousy lately that I've been putting off the gardening till it gets a little warmer.  During the Olympics it was unseasonally warm here and I think we're paying for it now!

Just wanted to share a pic of Ms Bea.  I finished her up last night and am quite pleased with the results!  She's holding a tiny cake that has glass beads and glitter dusting the top, and she's wearing a tiny apron and matching bow.




 Hope you all have a lovely day!